Timberbrother 800 Filling Goose Down Mummy Sleeping Bag, -5 ~ -15 Degree C Ultralight For Hiking, Camping, Trekking
· Insulated with premium 800 Fill Power Natural Goose Down, combine a shaped hood cinches around head and adjustable drawstring, it delivers excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, keeping you warm with great loft. Comfort: -5℃ / 23℉, Limit: -15℃ / 5℉, Extreme: -20℃ / -5℉
· Dimensions: 205 x 82cm, Compresses down to 46 x 16cm; Performance Mummy cut maximizes thermal efficiency, fits up to 6'1" (185cm)
· DWR treated 20D 380T Nylon Rip-stop shell helps resist tears, moisture and stains, without adding unnecessary weight. At a respectable 1.5 kg / 3.3 lb, it's a reliable option for your next trips
· Snag-free 3/4 length two way YKK zipper with draft tube eliminate cold spots, and a reversible pull allows you to open from both the outside and inside. BLUE (left side) and GREEN (right side) can be zipped together
· Compression bag and roomy mesh stuff sack for easy carrying included
Goose Down is one of nature's best insulators. Nothing beats high quality down's weight-to-warmth ratios.
Stop sleeping cold or packing too heavy now! Enjoy warmer nights, lighter packs and more happy outdoor experiences with Timberbrother sleeping bag!
NOTICE: Every down sleeping bag should avoid getting the inside fill wet and not be stored in a compression bag for extended periods.
- Filling: 90% 800FP goose down
- Fabric: Nylon
- YKK Zippers
- Hanging loops
- Hood drawstring
- 1 x Storage pouch included
- 1 x Compression bag included
Weight & Dimensions
-Dimensions: 205 x 82cm, Fits those with height below 6'1" (185cm)
-Filling weight: 1000 grams / 35.27 oz
-Total weight: 1500 grams / 3.3 lb