Timberbrother Carbon Fiber Hiking / Walking / Trekking Poles with Adjustable Height - 2 Pack
- · Carbon fibre content 50%, these trekking poles are lighter in weight than their aluminum counterparts and just as durable
- · Include 2 poles, adjustable length from 65 to 135 cm, and flip locks are quick and easy to adjust by hand, no tools required
- · Comfortable EVA foam handles with adjustable wrist straps, absorbs moisture from sweaty hands and makes the poles easier to hold
- · Durable steel tips for uneven, rocky and challenging terrain; also comes with the rubber ferrule for flat or soft and slippery terrain, plus snow disks for mud or snow
- · These versatile trekking poles make a great gift for anyone with an interest in trekking, hiking, climbing and walking
Trekking poles (also known as hiking poles, hiking sticks or walking poles) are a common hiking accessory used to assist walkers with their rhythm and provide stability on rough terrain.
Sold as a pair and used in tandem. 50% Carbon Fiber, these trekking poles are lighter in weight than their aluminum counterparts and just as durable. They adjust in length to enhance stability on different terrain. They generally adjust from about 65 to 135 cm long. Typically you'll want to shorten the poles when going uphill and lengthen them when going downhill. They offer better balance during more challenging and rugged backcountry travel and reduce stress on your body during both the descent as well as the ascent. They can also be used as aids when climbing rocks or boulders, to probe the depth of mud or water and facilitate a crossing.
Extends from 65 to 135 cm
Flip lock style locking system
Comfortable EVA grips
Weight: 239g per pole
Made of high quality Carbon Fiber, lightweight and durable.
EVA foam handles make the poles easier to hold
The outer lock reverse side has a hand adjusting screw for locking reinforcement
The adjustable wrist strap helps support the wrist and transfers some of the force from the hand to the wrist, which allows you to grip the poles with less force
Enhance your stability and provide support on all types of terrain
Provide some rhythm to their walking pace and for added support
Reduces strain and stress on your ankle and knee joints while hiking & backpacking
2 x trekking pole